Saturday, July 4, 2015

why I have three children

I don't care either way about a lot of things because in the grand scheme they don't deal with me.
In theory, I'm anti-abortion for I would never feel right about terminating a pregnancy unless there was no baby to be born. I love my wife and our union brought about our three wonderful children. None of my kids were "Oops" babies in that J said she wanted a baby so I complied. For economic reasons, they are spaced out by 4+ years, so that there's a ten year difference between youngest and oldest.
Having children is stressful. Each is different, but having had a miscarriage before we were parents made the 9 month wait seem more anxiety filled than I'd like to admit.
I am not going to try to be a phony and push my kids towards meaningless accomplishments, but rather build a foundation for lifelong independence.

No comments:

Post a Comment